We offers the unique capability to add as many events and event rules to each of your cameras - meaning that with the same camera you can detect after hours intrusion, person loitering, left object, and wrong way, or any other combination of events.
People excel at transforming information into responsive action, but fail in maintaining focus and attention when monitoring monotonous surveillance video. Our Security solution never loses focus, does not get tired, distracted or bored, and alerts security staff to take action.
This intelligent video software provides the capability to monitor your surveillance video in real time and send out alerts upon the occurrence of user specified events. If a concern is a thief breaking into a doorway after hours, a person entering a one way door from the incorrect direction, or a vehicle loitering outside of your building, Video Analytics will notify the security staff of event occurrence.
Video Analytics detects a wide range of threats from intruders and trespassers, to abandoned objects, to idling vehicles in real-time.
With Video Analytics the action time to developing threats is significantly reduced and your facility is protected against expected and unexpected threats.
- Monitor multiple events in each camera view - take advantage of the ability to add unlimited events to each camera view
- Send email alerts and soft triggers to alert security staff upon event occurrence
- Robust intrusion detection, paired with specific algorithms to filter out noise (such as trees or waves), car headlights, and more
- Unlimited classification types to filter out different object types, such as animals, vehicles, doors, etc.
- Post-event detection without the need to reprocess, save and instantly search through object tracks. Filter tracks by color, classification type, and more.
- Full system auditing and user permissions. Track employee use of the system.
- Event acknowledgement option - ensure each event is reviewed and acknowledged.
- Floorplan review for simplified event and video review, see an intuitive map of how cameras and events relate.
- Compound events, either between cameras or on the same camera - create more advanced and reliable events, and minimize false alarms.
- And more…
Video Analytics offers the unique capability to add as many events and event rules to each of your cameras - meaning that with the same camera you can detect after hours intrusion, person loitering, left object, and wrong way, or any other combination of events.
|Activity||Detect any moving object activity in a zone, can be limited to people or vehicular activity.|
|Camera Tampering||Detect when a camera has been obscured or blocked, either unintentionally or maliciously.|
|Crowd Monitoring||Detect when a dense crowd has gathered in your region of interest. generate audio alarms to request people to disperse.|
|Direction||Detect vehicles or people moving in the specified direction.|
|Enter/Exit||Detect vehicles or people as they enter or exit your facility - generating counts, or detecting after hours intrusion.|
|Idle Vehicle||Detect a vehicle idling in a suspicious location, whether they are there to collect information or illegally parked.|
|Intrusion||Reliably detect intrusion into your facilities, while filtering out false alarms. Process video from CIF to HD, and in black and white, color, or IR.|
|Left Object||Detect if an object has been left behind. Our advanced system lets you only alarm when the person leaving the object is far enough away to be considered "left".|
|Loitering Person||Detect people loitering in specific areas.|
|No Exit||Detect if a car has parked and no one has left the vehicle. This is useful to detect suspicious activity.|
|Object Taken||Detect when high value items have been removed.|
|Over Capacity||Detect when too many people are around a valuable display or when too many people are in a specified area.|
|Smoke/Fire Detection||Visually detect fire and smoke in camera views.|
|Speeding Vehicle||Detect vehicles speeding through parking areas. Speeding vehicles are unsafe, but can be hard to catch in private or public parking lots.|
|Throughput||Detect objects crossing specified edges of the zone.|
|Wrong Way||Detect vehicles or people going against the flow of traffic.|
|Zone Intrusion||Detect when moving objects enter into a zone of interest.|